This campaign was put together when we looked at Tik Tok videos in our client’s space. We came across a topic that we thought our client could give their expertise on and pitched relevant writers and journalists.
The campaign landed links on some of the biggest websites in the world including MSN, The Sun, Wales Online, Chronicle Live and many high authority domains. At this time of writing the campaign has generated 25 links.
For those of you wanting to know the domain authority of these links you can check them out below:
This is how we built these high-quality links:
- We looked at content people were making in our client’s space on Tik Tok.
- We then looked for the content on which our client could give their opinion on. This way we could position them as an expert and also give readers information that would be useful to them.
- We also looked at stories that were currently in the news. We found one that could be related to the videos we found on Tik Tok and got to work.
- We found 5 videos giving tips about the subject and broke them down on what would actually work and what wouldn’t.
- We then wrote this up into a release and emailed it to 76 relevant journalists and writers.
- Within 24 hours we had landed 25 authoritative white hat backlinks from the most reputable online publications in the UK.
This case study goes to show that you can look everywhere for inspiration when it comes to link building and by marrying a topic to something that is relevant in the news you can build links quickly.
If you would like to see if we could build links for you, book a call with us today.